The classic layered cookie bar everyoneloves. So easy, so quick, so good!
Recipe: Magic Cookie Barswith Variations
1/2 cup butter or margarine1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensedmilk1 cup (6-ounces) semisweet chocolate chips1 1/3 cups flaked coconut1 cup chopped nuts
Makes about 36 bars.
- Mint Magic Bars: Combine 1/2 teaspoonpeppermint extract and 4 drops green food coloring (if desired)with sweetened condensed milk. Proceed as above.
- Mocha Magic Bars: Add 1 tablespoon instantcoffee granules and 1 tablespoon chocolate flavored syrup withsweetened condensed milk. Proceed as above.
- Peanut Butter Magic Bars: Combine 1/3cup peanut butter with sweetened condensed milk. Proceedas above.
- Maple Magic Bars: Combine 1/2 to 1 teaspoonmaple flavoring to sweetened condensed milk. Proceed asabove.
- Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars: Add 1 cup(6-ounces) butterscotch flavored chips after chocolate chips.Proceed as above.
If the Magic Cookie Barswith Variations recipe was useful and interesting, you can share it with your friends or leave a comment.