Hello Dolly! This favorite layered cookiebar couldn’t be easier or yummier!
Another delicious recipe from our Family-FavoriteRecipes Collection.
Recipe: Hello Dolly Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C)
- Crush graham crackers in a food processoror blender to a fine crumb and place in a 9×9-inch baking pan.
- Add melted butter to graham cracker crumbs,stir with a fork until coated nicely then press firmly to formthe crust.
- Layer with chocolate chips, then coconutand then the chopped nuts.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk evenlyover the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool completelybefore cutting into squares.Makes 16 bars.
*Or use half semisweet chocolate chipsand half butterscotch-flavored chips.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/16of recipe): 387.0 calories; 48% calories from fat; 21.9g totalfat; 26.6mg cholesterol; 213.4mg sodium; 213.2mg potassium; 45.8gcarbohydrates; 2.3g fiber; 25.0g sugar; 43.6g net carbs; 5.5gprotein.
Copyright Hope Pryor, please see Termsof Use. Photograph by Hope Pryor; property of CooksRecipes.com.
Hello Dolly Bars RecipeIf the Hello Dolly Bars recipe was useful and interesting, you can share it with your friends or leave a comment.