A dollop of cheesecake filling hides ineach of these rich chocolate cupcakes. Topped with melted chocolatechips, try adding candied violets or colored sprinkles for afestive presentation.
Recipe: Chocolate Cheese cake Cupcakes
1 (12-ounce) package or 2 cupsNESTL TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels – divideduse
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup water
2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1/8 teaspoon salt
Chocolate Cheese cake Cupcakes recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).Grease or paper-line 16 muffin cups.
- Microwave 1/2 cup morsels in small, microwave-safebowl on HIGH (100%) power for 45 seconds; stir. Microwave anadditional 10 to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth;cool to room temperature.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt insmall bowl.
- Beat sugar, oil, egg and vanilla extractin large mixer bowl until blended. Beat in melted chocolate;gradually beat in flour mixture alternately with water (batterwill be thin).
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, egg and saltin small mixer bowl until creamy. Stir in 1 cup morsels.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups,filling 1/2 full. Spoon filling by rounded tablespoon over batter.Spoon remaining batter over filling.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until woodenpick inserted in center comes out clean. While still hot, sprinklewith remaining 1/2 cup morsels. Let cool for 5 minutes or untilmorsels are shiny; spread to frost. Remove to wire racks to coolcompletely.Makes 16 servings.Nutrititional information not availableRecipe and photograph are the propertyof Nestl ® and Meals.com, used with permission.
If the Chocolate CheesecakeCupcakes recipe was useful and interesting, you can share it with your friends or leave a comment.