This Chewy Cherry Chocolate Cookie recipebrings two great tastes together. Bits of sweet black cherriesare surrounded by a chewy chocolate cookie. A hint of black pepperadds an extra kick of flavor. Perfect for any occasion when you’dlike to add a special flair and something your guests will loveto talk about.
Recipe: Chewy Cherry ChocolateCookies
- Microwave 1 1/2 cups chunks in uncovered,microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR.Chunks may retain some of their original shape. If necessary,microwave at additional 10 – 15 second intervals, stirring justuntil melted. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and blackpepper in medium bowl. Beat sugar, brown sugar, sour cream andbutter in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs andvanilla extract; beat well. Add melted chocolate; stir untilblended. Gradually stir in flour mixture. Stir in dried cherriesand remaining chunks. Refrigerate dough for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).Grease baking sheets.
- Drop dough by level 1/4 cup measure, 3inches apart, onto prepared baking sheets. (Dough is easier tohandle when well chilled.)
- Bake for 15 to 16 minutes or until edgesare firm and center is set. Let stand for 2 minutes; remove towire racks to cool completely.Makes 24 (2 dozen) cookies.
*1 3/4 cups (one 11.5 ounce package) plus3/4 cup NESTL ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet ChocolateChunks.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/24of recipe): Calories: 250 Calories from Fat: 90 Total Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 6 g Cholesterol: 30 mg Sodium: 160 mg Carbohydrates:40 g Dietary Fiber: 2 g Sugars: 28 g Protein: 3 g
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestl ® and Meals.com, used with permission.
Pon de floor [remix chewy chocolate cookies]If the Chewy Cherry ChocolateCookies recipe was useful and interesting, you can share it with your friends or leave a comment.